Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Commitment ?

I don't remember making this commitment (Mike here, obviously).  Since when were people allowed to do New Year resolutions on another person's behalf?  Seriously, I want an appointment with the authorities that govern resolutions!

Well until my resolution appeal is reviewed, I better follow through with my 'commitment'...

Both of the boys are doing extremely well with skating.  Both are taking lessons and Harry is playing hockey.  The only downside is that the weather this year, so far, has been horrible for outdoor skating.  We are going to head out later today, which will only be the second time outside this year.  Here is a video of the first time.  Cheers, and Happy New Year.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad Aunt Kate can raise this child. Send him down.

Lenz said...

Bad Aunt Kate - We'll probably keep the kids; how about a couple of cats though?